Get away with us as we ride at the Sheyenne Oaks Horse Campground, North Dakota.
Make your own reservations, but to connect, let Carol Kirchoff know that you'll be attending: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 320-282-0188
The location offers 70,000 acres of Federal land to ride. They have 2 marked trails (North Country Scenic Trail and Oak Leaf trail), and many miles of unmarked trail. The owners have a map to give you for the unmarked trails. You may also need to open and shut gates during the visit and ride and be aware of livestock you may be riding around such as cattle and sheep. Please when opening gates on the trail, be sure to CLOSE them too.
- Camping: $30.00 / night + tax with hookups.
- Corrals: $10.00 / night + tax Shavings extra. You’ll need to clean your corrals, if you don’t there is a $30.00 fee charged.
- Cabins are available to rent if needed, please reserve those ASAP to get one if needed.
- The “Andrew” sleeps 6 $250.00 / night + tax (2 night minimum)
- The “Bertha” sleeps 2 $165.00 / night + tax ( 2 night minimum)
- The “Farmhouse” sleeps 10 $175.00 /night + tax (2 night minimum)
What do you need to do?
Please call the campground and make your own reservations, ask them to put you with the Minnesota Walking Horse Association group. Phone is: 701-361-8566 For a Group spot, please do this BEFORE August 1st. After that there is no guarantee you’ll be with the group.
You will need a credit card to hold your reservation. However, payment for your stay needs to be either CASH or CHECK. Please be aware of this important note!
Shoes? Sandy soil, so shoes should not be needed.
Brand Inspection? YES Coggins?: YES Health Certificate? YES
Certified Hay? NO
Own Firewood? YES, but has to be DNR approved or no bark. They do sell some for $10 a tub.
Contact Carol Kirchoff at email@example.com or call/text: 320-282-0188. Or call the site directly.
See you on the Trail!